First of all, the winner of the pro flickr account celebrating the one year anniversary of iffles.com was Bouncyczech! You should be receiving an email with your flickr pro account code. Either enjoy it yourself, or pass it one – whatever floats your boat!
And now for some links that you might find interesting!
- I love black and white photos, but even I make some of these mistakes with your black and white photos.
- You all know how much I love flickr, right? Well, read someone else’s perspective on why flickr is a great tool for nature photographers
- Just a few days before iffles.com celebrated a one-year anniversary, another favorite photography site of mine celebrated its one-year. So hop on over to the discerning photographer for a list of top ten posts you may have missed over there!
- Have a prime lens you love as much as I love my 50mm? Check out these 7 tips for shooting with normal primes
- I’ve mentioned before that I don’t have much of a desire to become a professional photographer. But I know that’s the ultimate goal for many of you. So, are you good enough to go pro?
- A lot of these things didn’t apply to me since I shoot more landscapes than people, but it was still an interesting list of items to bring on a photo shoot
- Ronan Palliser gives two tips for shooting in bright sunlight – improvise with fill light or find some shade
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.