You may have noticed I’ve decided to change the name of these link entries from Weekend Links. I have accepted the fact that I’m just not very good at always getting around to posting them on the weekend. Oops.
As a reminder, later this week, I’ll be going through the iffles.com Monthly Theme Group on flickr to pick out my favorite photos from April – People photos! Now, I haven’t finished editing/uploading all of my April photos, but I’ve decided that not everyone is as far behind as I am, so it’s probably safe to start selecting the photos now. If you still have yet to post for April, you better get to it! And don’t forget that May’s theme is colors!
- Ronan Palliser shares some options for shooting in low-light situations, like aquariums.
- I know I’m a little late post this – as you only have until Sunday – but if you haven’t seen it already, DIY Photography is doing a contest right now for an amazing bunch of prizes. check out the Bag O’ Goodies!
- I’m planning on take a short trip in the next few weeks where I will stop to see one of my personal favorite waterfalls (Taughannock Falls), so these 7 tips for photographing waterfalls just might come in handy!
- Lightstalking is asking if you can do these 7 things on your camera without looking – it’s an interesting look into the types of things that should become second-nature to you the more you get comfortable with your camera.
- This article about simple steps for shooting amazing silhouettes is actually older than my last Weekend Links post, but I don’t recall posting it? I apologize if I did. Perhaps my organization system for link posting isn’t quite as good as I thought it was…
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.