November 22, 2009
- Looking for some other great photography blogs to read? Check out these 10 blogs to help you become a photography expert (via @diyphotography).
- Ever feel like your photography is taking up way too much of your time? Here are some tips on how to stop wasting time (via @diyphotography).
- I mentioned Filters on my Holiday Wishlist, if you’re not sure what filters you want, you might want to read this introduction to camera filters (via @petapixel).
- Speaking of wish lists, if you don’t want something actually for your camera, maybe you’d like one of those 21 awesome t-shirts for photographers to show off your love instead!
- Do you ever stare at a photo, and know it needs some editing, but you’re not quite sure where to start? Maybe these 10 rules for editing digital images will give you an idea of where to start.
- I don’t think I’ve taken a great picture of wildlife yet. Maybe these 3 reasons to photograph wildlife at eye level will inspire me.
- Speaking of wildlife, Ronan Palliser talked about photographing seagulls in flight earlier this week.
- The Ohio State Park Lodges held a photo contest this year and they’ve announced the winners. The First Place photo for Park Activities might look familiar!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.