1/25 sec, f/1.8, 50mm, ISO200
The shot above was one that I had envisioned for quite some time, but wasn’t able to accomplish until I got myself a tripod – one of the supplies mentioned in the “essential gear” link below. On a side note, I need to do a better job of keeping track of what photos I’ve posted here, because for the life of me I can’t remember if I’ve posted that before. If it’s a repeat, I apologize.
- I’m not sure I necessarily think these are the five most embarrassing photography mistakes. The one I thought was missing from the list? Using the flash at concerts – or other instances when the subject of your photo is much further away than the reach of your flash.
- Did you recently get a DSLR and now you’re wondering what supplies you should get next? Check out this list of essential gear for the beginning DSLR photographer.
- You may or may not have known that flickr partnered with Getty a while ago, allowing Getty to tap certain images to be added into their collection, but now you can actually request Getty to look at your photos via a flickr group. Check out the details here.
- I’ve talked before about using the histogram to help edit your photos, but it’s also useful while taking photos, as this article points out.
- Got some dust on your lens? Check out how to wet clean your lens.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.